Generating sales leads and revenue through business in your local area can be overwhelming because it requires strategic planning and consistency. Business success in your local area boils down to Local SEO practices. Local SEO optimizes your digital presence and drives local leads for conversion, meaning your website, social media channels, and directories have updated information. Local SEO is essential but can be stressful because of high competition. Consulting with an experienced SEO consultant Houston can be rewarding because experts know the ins and outs of local SEO.
Importance of Local SEO
People look for convenience and comfort while shopping online. A study by Search Engine Watch states that 50% of users who conduct local searches prefer to visit the store the same day to ensure the authenticity of a service or product, giving you increased foot traffic. Whether they will buy the product, at least they would consider it in the future depending on the experience. Additionally, local SEO leads to increased sales from 18% of searches within a day. An experienced local SEO expert can help you rank better in the search results.
- Optimizing your city and address can help bring people to your offline store. It is the most effective way to market your business online when you want customer visits your offline store for products or services. Local SEO builds your integrity online and helps you earn trust through higher rankings.
- In the bottleneck competition era, staying consistent with the strategies is imperative. For instance, if somebody does a Google search for sports shoes in your area, your company must appear in searches alongside your rival’s listings. Otherwise, it is unlikely that people will find your company online, even if your product is better.
- Local SEO helps build links with local businesses, allowing you to develop beneficial alliances. This can be useful for your brand when another company wants to form a union and refer your business to its customers.
- One of the common searches is “near me” searches, accounting for 82% of smartphone users. If your company appears higher in search results, you target local users. Consequently, you spend less on advertising expenses.
- General SEO targets traffic regardless of geographic location. Local SEO gives you targeted traffic actively looking for your product or service, adding value to your marketing efforts.
- According to a Hubspot study, 97% of online searches look for local businesses. Most people visit the offline store the same day, leading to sales and customer relationships.
Detailed research and strategic planning are necessary for local SEO results. Optimizing your business for mobile searches can be lucrative for your sales targets. A Search Engine Land study states that an estimated 79 percent of all mobile phone owners and 81 percent of tablet owners prefer using their devices for local service or product searches. Ranking higher in local searches can be stressful. So, hiring a local SEO professional can help you devise strategies.